Compare PointClickCare vs Shopify BETASee how working at PointClickCare vs. Shopify compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PointClickCare vs. Shopify. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Shopify scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PointClickCare.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Shopify.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
- "Gurus" was the most mentioned Con at Shopify.
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years
Working with great people and company culture with a mission to better enable healthcare providers
Sometimes takes a long time to make a decsion.
Advice to Management
I worked at Shopify full-time for more than 3 years
Shopify is at the top of the Canadian technology scene. Smart, performance oriented, crazy sustained growth means you will see things you can’t see anywhere else. This is how the big companies you... know about happened and it’s happening to a Canadian company. You can help. Wins matter in this business and Shopify is winning.
Pace and growth rate mean even though the company has the best of intentions, often challenges happen because no one has solved issues yet. Sometimes it’s fun being in the rocket but sometimes the... g-forces can get you.
Advice to Management
Company values are highly individualistic and while that feels great for a while eventually a collective, team oriented perspective provides more meaning to people. May need a pivot to that over time.... Otherwise...thanks. 👍