Compare PointClickCare vs Polymath BETASee how working at PointClickCare vs. Polymath compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PointClickCare vs. Polymath. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Polymath scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PointClickCare.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years
- Great people and leadership to work with - Leadership really cares about our customers and employees - Mission and vision of the company is very meaningful - you know your work is impacting many... lives
- Seems like we've been in hyper-growth mode for years, we need enough resources to keep up with the growth and that has been a challenge, too much to do and not enough people to do it and some... people and departments are burnt out - The recent acquisition with Collective Medical has shifted the PCC culture a bit - Compensation/benefits could be better
Advice to Management
Do everything in your power to retain your employees
I have been working at Polymath full-time
You are responsible for yourself and are given opportunities to show what you can do. The way that you are supported in your development shows that the company really focuses on building talent from... within.
As a start up you have to wear multiple hats and if you aren't into being solution oriented this might not be the place for you.