Compare PointClickCare vs PBS Systems BETASee how working at PointClickCare vs. PBS Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PointClickCare vs. PBS Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PointClickCare.
- "Pbs" was the most mentioned Pro at PBS Systems.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
- "Family friends" was the most mentioned Con at PBS Systems.
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year
This company definitely has a terrific culture. Having worked on different companies in the past, I feel that PointClickCare definitely stands out with the way they care about their employees and... treat them as 'family'. When you have great people who are passionate and enthusiastic, the performance just follows.
Nothing I can think of as of now
Advice to Management
You are emphasizing more on innovation. That's cool. But, it would be great if you have new initiatives which allow employees to showcase their ideas. Hackathons, Incubation clubs, investments on... potential solutions, etc. would drive more people to think out-of-the-box.