Compare PointClickCare vs PBS Systems BETASee how working at PointClickCare vs. PBS Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PointClickCare vs. PBS Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PointClickCare.
- "Pbs" was the most mentioned Pro at PBS Systems.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
- "Family friends" was the most mentioned Con at PBS Systems.
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years
- Culture: very open and collaborative company culture. It's evident how passionate everyone is about truly making an impact on people's lives within the senior living market. - Autonomy - you can... be your very best at PointClickCare - you can challenge the status quo and implement solutions that will truly improve workplace efficiencies - Career development and growth - In a high growth tech company, there is plenty of opportunities to enhance your skills, which in turn could lead to other opportunities within the organization. There is no shortage of opportunities if you work at it.
None come to mind at this time!
I have been working at PBS Systems full-time for more than 10 years
Good sense of team unit - love the people I work with. I feel like I've always had the ability to make a difference for customers and impacting my work experience. I have seen great people rise... quickly and create opportunity for themselves and others. There is so much growth at PBS, that those who want to build a career can work with management to find a rewarding career path matching their strengths
There's been a lot of growth and hiring in the past couple of years... starting new means you have to shine to get accelerated career growth. That said, I've seen the people who invest themselves get... rewarded.
Advice to Management
Keep focused on employees! This past year with a major salary restructure was great; the thoughtfulness on making a great team environment in the new building is also exciting.