Compare PointClickCare vs Flipp BETASee how working at PointClickCare vs. Flipp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PointClickCare vs. Flipp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Flipp scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PointClickCare.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Flipp.
- Flipp had 2 more reviews than PointClickCare that mentioned "Fast paced" as a Con.
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years
- Culture: very open and collaborative company culture. It's evident how passionate everyone is about truly making an impact on people's lives within the senior living market. - Autonomy - you can... be your very best at PointClickCare - you can challenge the status quo and implement solutions that will truly improve workplace efficiencies - Career development and growth - In a high growth tech company, there is plenty of opportunities to enhance your skills, which in turn could lead to other opportunities within the organization. There is no shortage of opportunities if you work at it.
None come to mind at this time!
I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years
First-time reviewer - I've been at Flipp for 3 years and am looking forward to many more. I'm grateful to be learning new things every day, being trusted as a business owner, and taking on challenges... that may have taken many more years to reach in other organizations. Great people, amazing opportunities, tough work, autonomy to make meaningful and important decisions, and a keen focus on goals, competencies, and growth.
Nothing to note. Just know that this is a demanding industry and that you get out what you put into it. There is a ton of opportunity, amazing people, and great rewards, but expect a steep learning... curve if you are not well-versed in both digital media and retail.