Compare PayPal vs VMware BETASee how working at PayPal vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PayPal vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PayPal scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- VMware scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- VMware had 102 more reviews than PayPal that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PayPal.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than 5 years
- Culture is nice. Epic2 holidays are a great benefit to take time off - Benefits are one of the top in the industry - People are friendly and are eager to help you
- Process can be slow - Lots of moving pieces in the organization which leads the above - SaaS adoption can be slow because of internal sales strategy