Compare Palantir Technologies vs Airbnb BETASee how working at Palantir Technologies vs. Airbnb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Palantir Technologies vs. Airbnb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Palantir Technologies scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Airbnb scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Palantir Technologies.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- Palantir Technologies had 2 more reviews than Airbnb that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Airbnb had 12 more reviews than Palantir Technologies that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Palantir Technologies
One of the main reasons many folks, including myself, continue to work at Palantir is due to the impact that we can have on incredibly challenges problems spaces. If you spend 5 minutes with anyone... here, you'll realize that the problems we're attempting to work on are important at a categorically different scale (in terms of importance and impact) when compared to other places I've worked.
Since the environment is so unique and empowering, it can be frustrating when you encounter bureaucrats and other low-vision counterparts on your respective deployments. That may sound like a... high-ego answer, but it really can be tiring switching between different environments and having to fight red tape on a regular basis.
Advice to Management
Continue to provide transparent information about the history and growth of the company; Continue to encourage Palantirians to contribute on both BD and Internal development projects; Keep pushing... the BD team to work at a fast pace and never accept the status quo