Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Edward Jones BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Edward Jones compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Edward Jones. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time
good company with great people to work
not too much. overall experience is pretty good
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for more than 5 years
Outstanding Firm with an amazing growth culture. Everyone’s opinion matter, there is open communication between leader and associate, growth is encouraged and professional development is supported.
From my perspective, there is none!
Advice to Management
Continue fostering this great inclusive and respectful culture