Compare Oshkosh Corporation vs Alta Resources BETASee how working at Oshkosh Corporation vs. Alta Resources compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oshkosh Corporation vs. Alta Resources. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oshkosh Corporation scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "People first culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Oshkosh Corporation.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Alta Resources.
- "People first" was the most mentioned Con at Oshkosh Corporation.
- "Team leads" was the most mentioned Con at Alta Resources.
I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than 8 years
- Proud of the products we make - Proud of my team members and coworkers
Corporate leadership has made it clear that they care more about filling their fancy new building up than they do about the health and safety of employees. Other business segments are telling team... members to work from home if they can, while Corporate is telling people they have to come back. They even specifically called out that even if you have immunocompromised children, or no child care their expectation is that you are back in the office regardless of your ability to work remote. It's 2020 - just let people work from home!
Advice to Management
Now is your chance to actually be people first. Everything up until now was just empty talk. You should be telling people that their safety is #1 and that if at all possible, they will be able to... work remote until this pandemic is over. Of course there will be exceptions, but why would you put your new building above the people that make this company great?