Compare Orbitz Worldwide vs Groupon BETASee how working at Orbitz Worldwide vs. Groupon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Orbitz Worldwide vs. Groupon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Orbitz Worldwide scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Groupon had 141 more reviews than Orbitz Worldwide that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Orbitz Worldwide.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Groupon.
I have been working at Groupon full-time for more than 3 years
- Good reward system, - Team work: Productive work atmosphere among co-workers, - No need to be politically correct. As a sales rep you can be yourself. - Good school for newbies in corporate... sales. - You get help from your manager to make sure you reach your goal. - You will get the feeling that you get to impact your environment around you. Challenging but rewarding job. - I personaly think that Groupon is a huge stepping stone in my career generally.
- Heavy workload to reach your goal - You constantly need to renew yourself. You cannot rely on your past achievements. Working at Groupon is a marathon not a sprint.