Compare OpenText vs Actuate BETASee how working at OpenText vs. Actuate compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at OpenText vs. Actuate. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OpenText scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Actuate scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- OpenText had 290 more reviews than Actuate that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at OpenText.
I have been working at OpenText full-time for more than a year
Great vacation time, good benefits, good management....adapted very quickly to covid and adjusted the whole company to work from home. The only hectic part was the interview process (not the actual... interview but there was always a disconnect between recruiters and hiring managers)
the only con would be your vacation days not carrying over
Advice to Management
Great managment so far
I have been working at Actuate full-time for more than 10 years
Flexibility of job, opportunity to grow in role. Great relationships with managers Working with a team who support you.
Working outside of corporate can be sometimes be challenging.