Compare Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan vs CPP Investments BETASee how working at Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan vs. CPP Investments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan vs. CPP Investments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- CPP Investments scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan had 15 more reviews than CPP Investments that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Yonge and finch" was the most mentioned Con at Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan.
- "Office politics" was the most mentioned Con at CPP Investments.
I worked at Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
knowledgable investment professionals, tons to learn
limited by working from home, not a con of company
I have been working at CPP Investments full-time
- Good RRSP matching - Good policies for employee insurance - Good work life balance
Not much . They are on old tech stack but moving out from there
Advice to Management
Continue the good work