Compare Nuance vs MindGeek BETASee how working at Nuance vs. MindGeek compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nuance vs. MindGeek. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nuance scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MindGeek scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Nuance.
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at MindGeek.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Nuance.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at MindGeek.
I worked at Nuance for less than a year
1. Helpful mentor 2. Convenience office 3. Lots of activities to learn or networking (all optional) 4. Managers are friendly and willing to help 5. No micromanagement
1. Onboarding may get a bit slow 2. Large codebase (keep a journal) 3. You need to be proactive (to network, to seek manager advices)
Advice to Management
Maybe talk about a full-time offer topic if the team has (or doesn't has) a spot for the intern. My overall experience was excellent so thank you.