Compare North York General Hospital vs Michael Garron Hospital BETASee how working at North York General Hospital vs. Michael Garron Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at North York General Hospital vs. Michael Garron Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- North York General Hospital scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Michael Garron Hospital scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at North York General Hospital.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Michael Garron Hospital.
- "Poor management" was the most mentioned Con at North York General Hospital.
- "Food options" was the most mentioned Con at Michael Garron Hospital.
I worked at North York General Hospital part-time
Very Good hospital to work for
Okay on the salary range
I worked at Michael Garron Hospital for less than a year
Thorough training at the start of the job made the adjustment into a new environment very easy. Felt supported and was comfortable asking questions.
Accessibility may be an issue if relying purely on public transit, since TTC may have delays