Compare Nordstrom vs Victoria's Secret BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Victoria's Secret compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Victoria's Secret. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Customer service" was the most mentioned Pro at Nordstrom.
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Victoria's Secret.
- Nordstrom had 316 more reviews than Victoria's Secret that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Nordstrom part-time for more than 3 years
Employee discount from Day 1, great people and work culture, great location with numerous options for lunch break, safe covered parking for employees, store manager truly cares about employees
Anniversary Sale can make for some LONG workdays, but definitely worth it!