Compare Nordstrom vs Match Marketing Group BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Match Marketing Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Match Marketing Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Nordstrom.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Match Marketing Group.
- Nordstrom had 686 more reviews than Match Marketing Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Match Marketing Group for less than a year
sales targets are easy to exceed + base pay is not too bad! Represent luxury products Get to meet a lot of new people Do lots of presentations Fun job! Little to no supervision Independent... work environment Enjoy free snacks
Long hours Might have to travel outside of your region
Advice to Management
stack up supplies more often for the contractor