Compare Nordstrom vs H&M BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. H&M compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. H&M. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- H&M scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Nordstrom.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- Nordstrom had 550 more reviews than H&M that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Nordstrom full-time
great company to work for, takes care of its employees needs, always room for growth and opportunity
very sales focused (obviously) which isn't some peoples' forte - but allowed them to transfer to different areas in order to excel