Compare New York Life vs World Financial Group BETASee how working at New York Life vs. World Financial Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at New York Life vs. World Financial Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- New York Life scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- World Financial Group scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at New York Life.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at World Financial Group.
- New York Life had 60 more reviews than World Financial Group that mentioned "Friends and family" as a Con.
I have been working at World Financial Group part-time for less than a year
low licensing fee, zero overhead, unlimited earning potential, quality training, control your time, positive work culture, great company and leaders
takes some time to get licensed and build a business