Compare Nestlé vs Unilever BETASee how working at Nestlé vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nestlé vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unilever scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Nestlé.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at Nestlé.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Unilever.
I have been working at Nestlé full-time for more than 5 years
- lots of training support - strong benefits and vacations packages - engages workforce - really fantastic place to work
- difficult to move up - not optimal work life balance. Lots of late nights and weekend work (on selective teams, not evenly distributed work across marketing within organization)