Compare Nederlandse Spoorwegen vs Booking.com BETASee how working at Nederlandse Spoorwegen vs. Booking.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nederlandse Spoorwegen vs. Booking.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nederlandse Spoorwegen scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Booking.com scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Maatschappelijk" was the most mentioned Pro at Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Medewerkers" was the most mentioned Con at Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
I have been working at Nederlandse Spoorwegen full-time for more than a year
Good benefits, nice atmosphere, free train travel
I feel like I'm being micromanaged and have no autonomy over the product I'm the PO of. Feels more like being a secretary.
Advice to Management
Don't force teams into quarterly goals that leave no room for self improvement or initiative.