Compare NEXON vs GREE International Entertainment BETASee how working at NEXON vs. GREE International Entertainment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NEXON vs. GREE International Entertainment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NEXON scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- GREE International Entertainment scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at NEXON.
- "Lunch and dinner" was the most mentioned Pro at GREE International Entertainment.
- NEXON had 3 more reviews than GREE International Entertainment that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at NEXON
Great work environment. People are great. You get to meet many talented individuals. Profit sharing options which motivates you to increase your performance at work. Employees get to express... their ideas freely without any fear of being ridiculed or rejected because every ideas are great even though some of them might not be suitable for the company. Every developer will get a chance to attend the developer conference every year which is great. Great health benefits. Management is cooperative and supportive. Work on a small productive team. The office is nice and comfortable. Free coffees and teas. Access to the gym.
The job compensation is well on average within the industry. Because the number of people is small, there are fewer chances to build your network or to meet new people. Sometimes during the crunch... time or before delivery you will have to do some overtime work without any overtime pay. They do not offer any stock options because it is a private company. There are no retirement saving plans. There are no foods or snacks provided. There are no educational or self enhancement programs to support you in career advancement. The bonus and benefits given is below average within the industry.
Advice to Management
They are really great because they listen to what the developers have to say and more importantly they actually do believe in what they say.
I worked at GREE International Entertainment full-time
Great people at the Vancouver office
Company direction, and closure of the Vancouver office