Compare Myplanet vs Flipp BETASee how working at Myplanet vs. Flipp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Myplanet vs. Flipp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Myplanet scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Flipp scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Myplanet.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Flipp.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Myplanet.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Flipp.
I have been working at Myplanet full-time for less than a year
- Focused on building platforms that last, not just delivering projects - Working culture is great - Supportive leadership team and are focused 100% on the success of the business
- There are areas to improve but they are open about the plan in how we get there
I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years
First-time reviewer - I've been at Flipp for 3 years and am looking forward to many more. I'm grateful to be learning new things every day, being trusted as a business owner, and taking on challenges... that may have taken many more years to reach in other organizations. Great people, amazing opportunities, tough work, autonomy to make meaningful and important decisions, and a keen focus on goals, competencies, and growth.
Nothing to note. Just know that this is a demanding industry and that you get out what you put into it. There is a ton of opportunity, amazing people, and great rewards, but expect a steep learning... curve if you are not well-versed in both digital media and retail.