Compare Morgan Stanley vs London Stock Exchange Group BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. London Stock Exchange Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. London Stock Exchange Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 531 more reviews than London Stock Exchange Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Morgan Stanley had 120 more reviews than London Stock Exchange Group that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year
- Fast Pace environment - Any technology you can think of - monthly talks with Manager and manager's Manager - Excellent Salary
- deadlines, once agreed upon, do not move - prioritization is key
I worked at London Stock Exchange Group full-time for more than a year
Good exposure Everyone gets a fair opportunity
No work-life balance Frequently changing business processes
Advice to Management
Facilitate good work life balance