Compare Morgan Stanley vs Citi BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Citi had 596 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Citi had 250 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Citi had 189 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year
- Fast Pace environment - Any technology you can think of - monthly talks with Manager and manager's Manager - Excellent Salary
- deadlines, once agreed upon, do not move - prioritization is key