Compare Morgan Stanley vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bank of America scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than 3 years
Learn new tech stack. Open to new idea's and technologies
Morganized structure of adapting outside Morgan technologies
Advice to Management
Introduce new positions to award resources with different levels of promotions