Compare Moneris vs Online Business Systems BETASee how working at Moneris vs. Online Business Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Moneris vs. Online Business Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Online Business Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Moneris.
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Online Business Systems.
- "No room" was the most mentioned Con at Moneris.
- "Onliners" was the most mentioned Con at Online Business Systems.
I have been working at Moneris full-time for more than a year
Moneris provides a great collaborative working Environment while giving ample opportunities to perform and shine. I have a great Boss who also interviewed me , he understands his team well and is a... great support.
Just a bit of traditional approach sometimes like work in office rather than work from home but its not something very difficult.If your Manager understands your requirement , there are no issues.
I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time for more than 10 years
While the world is going through this current COVID-19 crisis situation, Online's leadership team is supportive, transparent, and caring. They are doing everything possible to ensure Onliners are... taken are of. I'm hearing exactly the opposite from friends about their companies. While I've always been proud to be an Onliner, I'm even prouder now.
Once the world is back to normal, would be nice to see the RRSP match program increased a bit.
Advice to Management
Keep genuinely caring for your people. This is how the best companies will continue to thrive long after this crisis is over.