Compare Minto Group vs Mission Rock Residential BETASee how working at Minto Group vs. Mission Rock Residential compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Minto Group vs. Mission Rock Residential. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mission Rock Residential scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Minto Group.
- "Mission rock" was the most mentioned Pro at Mission Rock Residential.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Minto Group.
- "Mission rock" was the most mentioned Con at Mission Rock Residential.
I have been working at Minto Group full-time for more than 5 years
-culture of change is great -people you get to work with are talented and passionate -many growth opportunities -fair compensation but continues to get better here
-extremely busy environment which is great for growth and the value of work life balance is often discussed and encouraged. At times though this is not feasible
I have been working at Mission Rock Residential full-time for less than a year
Easy on boarding process and training covers just about everything you need. There is also a culture of work/life balance that makes the day to dayeasier!
As with any large company, things can often get lost in transitions with new ownership.