Compare Midwestern State vs WDS BETASee how working at Midwestern State vs. WDS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Midwestern State vs. WDS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Midwestern State scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Midwestern State.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at WDS.
- "Pay is low" was the most mentioned Con at Midwestern State.
- "Team leaders" was the most mentioned Con at WDS.
I have been working at WDS full-time for more than 3 years
Good money for entry level, paid training.
Inconsistent management, mandatory overtime, management wont back you up if you actually do your job as you are trained. Holiday pay is revoked if you miss time earlier in the week.
Advice to Management
Treat your employees like people, not robots.