Compare Michelin vs Grainger Canada BETASee how working at Michelin vs. Grainger Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Michelin vs. Grainger Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Michelin scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
- Grainger Canada scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Michelin.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Grainger Canada.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at Michelin.
- "Agi" was the most mentioned Con at Grainger Canada.
I have been working at Grainger Canada full-time for more than 10 years
Grainger Canada is a great place to work, they treat me like a person not a number
it has been a challange working in a smaller location with less employee to interact with on a daily basis.
Advice to Management
I feel after many years of service my pay was never correct to balance with the new pay structure that was implanted back in 2004 . Now that i have changed by title 16 years it is more in line .