Compare Metro vs Shoppers Drug Mart BETASee how working at Metro vs. Shoppers Drug Mart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Metro vs. Shoppers Drug Mart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Metro scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Shoppers Drug Mart scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Metro.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Shoppers Drug Mart had 49 more reviews than Metro that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I worked at Metro full-time for more than a year
- Flexible learning and supportive staff - opportunity to get involved in learning with other trades.
- not many suitable career advancement opportunities in the plant maintenance & operations field - one may find a lack of engagement with the managerial staff especially HR.