Compare Merrill Lynch vs Edward Jones BETASee how working at Merrill Lynch vs. Edward Jones compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Merrill Lynch vs. Edward Jones. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Merrill Lynch scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Merrill Lynch.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Merrill Lynch.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for more than 5 years
Outstanding Firm with an amazing growth culture. Everyone’s opinion matter, there is open communication between leader and associate, growth is encouraged and professional development is supported.
From my perspective, there is none!
Advice to Management
Continue fostering this great inclusive and respectful culture