Compare McMaster University vs Fleming College BETASee how working at McMaster University vs. Fleming College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McMaster University vs. Fleming College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McMaster University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Fleming College scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- McMaster University had 63 more reviews than Fleming College that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at McMaster University.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Fleming College.
I worked at Fleming College for more than 10 years
Salary and benefits. Working in a positive environment. Equipment/computers are kept up to date
Too many conflicts between faculty.
Advice to Management
Hire those folks with backgrounds in what they teach. Implement mandatory instructor training