Compare McKinsey & Company vs Mercer BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Mercer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Mercer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mercer scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercer.
- McKinsey & Company had 100 more reviews than Mercer that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at McKinsey & Company full-time for more than 3 years
Working with incredibly talented people on hard problems that are top of the CEO agenda
Lifestyle is unpredictable and built to be tough, large scope, tight timelines, very high expectations
Advice to Management
Scope projects for success in resourcing and time