Compare McKinsey & Company vs Chevron BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Chevron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Chevron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Chevron scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Chevron.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
- "Oil prices" was the most mentioned Con at Chevron.
I worked at Chevron full-time
Good support, knowledgeable people, good work/life balance, every other Friday off
Too focused on inclusion, diversity, equality and all the trendy stuff, instead of being business focused
Advice to Management
Focus on business results - this is not a social club