Compare MathWorks vs Siemens Digital Industries Software BETASee how working at MathWorks vs. Siemens Digital Industries Software compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MathWorks vs. Siemens Digital Industries Software. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MathWorks scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MathWorks.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Siemens Digital Industries Software.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at MathWorks.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at Siemens Digital Industries Software.
I worked at MathWorks
The people I worked with there are all very clever and motivated. It was a fantastic environment to work in.
Ever so slightly bureaucratic. Sometimes, only sometimes, something needs to go through layers of management to get approved. But most of the times there is good freedom.
I have been working at Siemens Digital Industries Software full-time
Rapidly expanding team with room to grow
There is sometimes too much process.