Compare Manulife vs World Financial Group BETASee how working at Manulife vs. World Financial Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Manulife vs. World Financial Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Manulife scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- World Financial Group scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Manulife.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at World Financial Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Manulife.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at World Financial Group.
I worked at Manulife full-time
processes are clear; tech is current and continually improved and tech support is there; leaders in work from home options more than 10 years; great profit sharing, benefits, and more
It is hard work and a lot is expected of the people but I think that is true everywhere.
I have been working at World Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years
Be your own boss. a lot of room for growth. learned a lot of financial knowledge everyone should know. the pay is good!
being accountable to yourself as it is your own business.