Compare Manulife vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at Manulife vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Manulife vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Manulife scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Scotiabank had 43 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Scotiabank had 23 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Scotiabank had 65 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Manulife full-time
processes are clear; tech is current and continually improved and tech support is there; leaders in work from home options more than 10 years; great profit sharing, benefits, and more
It is hard work and a lot is expected of the people but I think that is true everywhere.
I worked at Scotiabank full-time for more than 10 years
Very supportive and encouraging senior staff
immediate supervisors are very indifferent towards staff.
Advice to Management
Management must interview the staff and find out their issues.