Compare Manulife vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at Manulife vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Manulife vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Manulife scored higher in 7 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Scotiabank had 29 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Scotiabank had 21 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Scotiabank had 63 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Manulife full-time
processes are clear; tech is current and continually improved and tech support is there; leaders in work from home options more than 10 years; great profit sharing, benefits, and more
It is hard work and a lot is expected of the people but I think that is true everywhere.