Compare Manulife vs PointClickCare BETASee how working at Manulife vs. PointClickCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Manulife vs. PointClickCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Manulife had 220 more reviews than PointClickCare that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Manulife.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
I worked at Manulife full-time
processes are clear; tech is current and continually improved and tech support is there; leaders in work from home options more than 10 years; great profit sharing, benefits, and more
It is hard work and a lot is expected of the people but I think that is true everywhere.
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year
This company definitely has a terrific culture. Having worked on different companies in the past, I feel that PointClickCare definitely stands out with the way they care about their employees and... treat them as 'family'. When you have great people who are passionate and enthusiastic, the performance just follows.
Nothing I can think of as of now
Advice to Management
You are emphasizing more on innovation. That's cool. But, it would be great if you have new initiatives which allow employees to showcase their ideas. Hackathons, Incubation clubs, investments on... potential solutions, etc. would drive more people to think out-of-the-box.