Compare Manulife vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at Manulife vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Manulife vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Manulife scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Manulife.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bell Canada.
- Bell Canada had 3 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Bell Canada had 55 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Manulife full-time
processes are clear; tech is current and continually improved and tech support is there; leaders in work from home options more than 10 years; great profit sharing, benefits, and more
It is hard work and a lot is expected of the people but I think that is true everywhere.