Compare Mainframe Studios vs Entertainment One BETASee how working at Mainframe Studios vs. Entertainment One compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mainframe Studios vs. Entertainment One. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mainframe Studios scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Entertainment One scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Beer fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at Mainframe Studios.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Entertainment One.
- "Unpaid overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Mainframe Studios.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Entertainment One.
I have been working at Mainframe Studios
HR is very friendly and helpful. Studio has many social events to keep people connected. They care about their employees
Production tracking software can be a bit slow, loading times may intervene with work at certain times of the day, but not always
I have been working at Entertainment One full-time for more than 3 years
A lot of forums for ideas and opportunities to contribute. Steep learning curve but you’re better for it. Global employee base is fun, ambitious, and always helpful.
Not many - would like to see more career mobility between groups. It does happen but not very often.
Advice to Management
Stay on track! You’re doing a fantastic job through the pandemic and in investment in employee experience.