Compare Macy's vs H&M BETASee how working at Macy's vs. H&M compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Macy's vs. H&M. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- H&M scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Macy's.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- Macy's had 419 more reviews than H&M that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Macy's full-time for more than a year
I’ve been with Macy’s for a few years now. I can truly say it’s been the best retail company I have worked for. Benefits, scheduling, weekly pay.. I could go on and on. They care about their... employees and celebrate their employees.
Not too many downsides aside from trying to hire people with the current Unemployment Benefits currently in place in California.