Compare MNP vs MNP LLP BETASee how working at MNP vs. MNP LLP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MNP vs. MNP LLP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MNP scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- MNP LLP scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MNP LLP.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at MNP LLP.
I have been working at MNP LLP full-time
MNP really cares about training and teaching and is committed to investing the success of their new hires and students. Fun is one of their values. Office culture is supportive and encouraging.
Office work takes a bit to get used to if you've never done it before.
Advice to Management
The values and culture is trickling down--everything in the MNP hype videos is happening at the lowest level of employee training.