Compare MNP LLP vs Equity Trust Company BETASee how working at MNP LLP vs. Equity Trust Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MNP LLP vs. Equity Trust Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MNP LLP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Equity Trust Company scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- MNP LLP had 62 more reviews than Equity Trust Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at MNP LLP.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Equity Trust Company.
I have been working at MNP LLP full-time
MNP really cares about training and teaching and is committed to investing the success of their new hires and students. Fun is one of their values. Office culture is supportive and encouraging.
Office work takes a bit to get used to if you've never done it before.
Advice to Management
The values and culture is trickling down--everything in the MNP hype videos is happening at the lowest level of employee training.