Compare MGM Resorts International vs The Cosmopolitan BETASee how working at MGM Resorts International vs. The Cosmopolitan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MGM Resorts International vs. The Cosmopolitan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MGM Resorts International scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Cosmopolitan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at MGM Resorts International.
- "Employee dining room" was the most mentioned Pro at The Cosmopolitan.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at MGM Resorts International.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at The Cosmopolitan.
I worked at MGM Resorts International full-time for less than a year
Free food everyday is great. Pretty laid back atmosphere. Expect to finish a realistic amount of work and never loading too much on the plate.
A ton of walking, over 10k steps a day though that could be a positive health wise. Poor management. Far too many layers of upper management which makes it impossible to enact changes with a good... idea and good luck getting a promotion more than once.