Compare MDA vs Scout Technology Guides BETASee how working at MDA vs. Scout Technology Guides compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MDA vs. Scout Technology Guides. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Scout Technology Guides scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at MDA.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at MDA.
I have been working at MDA full-time for less than a year
- Cool stuff to work on which is at the forefront of Canadian Aerospace - Very competitive salary and benefits - Very supportive management who genuinely care about employee well being and career... development - Convenient perks like flex time, work from home, multi-faith room, partially subsidized cafeteria
- Nothing which seriously impacts experience
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in marketing and growing the MDA brand on a global level while managing the business sustainably.
I worked at Scout Technology Guides full-time for more than a year
-Amazing company culture (no worries of politics but rather mutually-assured success) -So many learning opportunities (both in tech and sales; diverse client base greatly increases the learning... potential) -Fun company events -Amenities included in office building
-Responsibilities can shift as the company continues to grow each year, but with all the communication that the leadership team prioritizes this shouldn't be an issue. Rather, it's an opportunity for... growth
Advice to Management
Scout is the most customer-first, quality-first managed service provider in BC. Only advice I can think of is to keep up the good work.