Compare Ludia vs Unity Technologies BETASee how working at Ludia vs. Unity Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ludia vs. Unity Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unity Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ludia.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Unity Technologies.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Ludia.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Unity Technologies.
I have been working at Ludia full-time for more than a year
Great team vibe, small enough to get to know everyone and communication is easier. Good benefits and perks, HR is very attentive to employee needs .
Job level tiers can sometimes be arbitrarily defined depending on the position.
I have been working at Unity Technologies full-time for less than a year
- A true leader in terms of tackling the hardest challenges in society today, calling them out, forming an action plan and openly demonstrating success (or issues) when putting it in place. - An... exciting environment with creative individuals that are encouraged to flex their creative muscles to better the product and offering in the company. A diverse environment of many individual skills. - A truly open community with free flowing constructive feedback for peers and managers alike. - Working with the most exciting product on the market, the Engine is constantly evolving .
- Not being in the office due to COVID, our office in Montreal is beautiful and full of awesome people! I miss this!
Advice to Management
- Stay true to the path, keeping the vibe we have going as we grow will be challenging!