Compare LoyaltyOne vs Aimia BETASee how working at LoyaltyOne vs. Aimia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LoyaltyOne vs. Aimia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Aimia had 10 more reviews than LoyaltyOne that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Aimia.
I worked at LoyaltyOne for more than a year
- Great company culture, as the bio indicates :) - Great colleagues and team spirit/ collaboration - Workload is dynamic and there is vast growth opportunities - Great work/ life balance
- Not many cons in working at L1