Compare Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores vs American Fidelity Assurance Company BETASee how working at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores vs. American Fidelity Assurance Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores vs. American Fidelity Assurance Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- American Fidelity Assurance Company scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores had 52 more reviews than American Fidelity Assurance Company that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores.
- "Overnight travel" was the most mentioned Con at American Fidelity Assurance Company.
I worked at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores full-time for more than 3 years
Good times while there but they closed.
Sadly they closed the business down.
I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time
great benefits, bonus, restaurant on site, free clinic on site, free fitness center on site
lots of playing favorites and hiring friends
Advice to Management
Let people work from home as much as they want. Many don't use your amenties and have no reason to be there