Compare Los Angeles Metro vs NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory BETASee how working at Los Angeles Metro vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Los Angeles Metro vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Los Angeles Metro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles Metro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
I worked at Los Angeles Metro for more than a year
People are great, work environment is great as long as you continue to show you are determined to learn and grow.
Motivation and morale depend on the department you land.
I worked at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory for less than a year
Great, academic work environment, with plenty of opportunities to talk and work with innovators and industry experts. Probably the perfect place to work for anyone who really cares about humanity's... future in space! My supervisor was a really valuable mentor, and everyone I worked with was friendly and taught me something about their field. Plus, the 9/80 work schedule is really nice.
The various directorates can be difficult to navigate if you're looking for a contact in a certain group but aren't certain of the group's name.