Compare Los Angeles Metro vs Los Angeles County BETASee how working at Los Angeles Metro vs. Los Angeles County compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Los Angeles Metro vs. Los Angeles County. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Los Angeles Metro scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Los Angeles County scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Los Angeles County had 37 more reviews than Los Angeles Metro that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Los Angeles County had 35 more reviews than Los Angeles Metro that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles Metro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles County.
I worked at Los Angeles Metro for more than a year
People are great, work environment is great as long as you continue to show you are determined to learn and grow.
Motivation and morale depend on the department you land.
I have been working at Los Angeles County full-time
Ability to serve the public. Very strong pension system. Great pay and healthcare benefits. Variety of assignments. Strong labor union protections for many County workers.
The public sector is often not innovative. Larger bureaucracy is a slower bureaucracy.