Compare Los Angeles Metro vs Hulu BETASee how working at Los Angeles Metro vs. Hulu compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Los Angeles Metro vs. Hulu. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Los Angeles Metro scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hulu scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Los Angeles Metro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Hulu.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles Metro.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Hulu.
I worked at Los Angeles Metro for more than a year
People are great, work environment is great as long as you continue to show you are determined to learn and grow.
Motivation and morale depend on the department you land.
I worked at Hulu
1. Good working environment and facilities. 2. I worked in front end group, but attend a lot of technicals talks, learned a lot in other aspect.
People go there very late (12:00pm). I have some other plan in school in the evening, so I have to leave early.